MScatter Report.

I captured two APRS MS packets here in Maryland at 0155 EST from K4RS in
Ft. Pierce FLA over a path of 821 miles.  I watched the sky for about 5
minutes around 1 AM before the clouds moved in and saw a beautiful flamer
meteor that left a visible trail even after it was gone.

A colleage reported seeing about 17 during a 30 minute stretch at about 2
AM EST.

de WB4APR, Bob