Re: Meteor Scatter Tonight!

Hi Bob and Everyone on the reflector,

Bob, thanks for the heads up for the meteor shower, it was an excellent show.

Here in Wales, UK we had a beautiful view of them at 00.30 GMT this morning
(Tuesday). There was at least 4 every minute, my only sad loss was I was not
working Meteor Scatter due to my beam antennas been out of action. Meteors was
of varying sizes too, some small but on occasions we would have a very large
one that lite up the night for a few seconds. It was almost as good as Bonfire
Night (Bonfire Night is a night where we celebrate with firework about Guy
Fawks attempt to blow up the House of Parliament) Most of the Meteors were
heading from North to South with the occasional one heading to the West.

Good luck with the Meteor Scatter, I will listen over here and see if we get
anything on the radio tonight.

Chris

Chris J. Dixon
GW6KZZ