Re: Leonidslive Balloon Info

Ken,

I found the 10 meter frequency in SpaceNews as supplied by Bill Brown.

To reiterate the entire complex of frequencies:

              ATV on 426.25 MHz

              APRS and some telemetry on 144.39 MHz FM
              (some listings have 144.49 MHz, but I believe that's
              a typo)

              28.322 or 28.800 MHz CW (fast beeps)

Hank Riley, N1LTV

   http://www.geocities.com/capecanaveral/3161/hablic.htm
                                               ^
HABLIC: "All balloon launches, all the time" __|