Mir & Sputnik: Two birds One stone

Isnt amateur radio wonderful, in one evening I received yet again Sputnik
RS-18 on its 2304PST 0704Z pass over SoCal and approximately 5 minutes later
was able to hear MIRs Packet on 145.985 and Voice Comms on 143.625
unfortuantely it was in Russian so I wasn't able to understand a single word
however I did get it on tape if anyone is interested in translating it.

Equipment used was an IC-W32a / CH-75 whip
Signal Strength:
Sputnik S-3
MIR Packet S-9
MIR Voice S-3

Till next time, good luck to all and happy hunting