Re: grease for rotors.

I agree completely with the use of Mobil SHC-32 grease. It is
a non-hardening grease with a wide temp range.  I would not
hesitate using it in any rotor.  One problem you may run into
is finding it in small quantities at a reasonable price. A
large pail (about three gallons) costs about 40-50 bucks
wholesale the last time I bought one.  At least one "repackager"
sells a one-ounce tube of it for twenty bucks!  Since a pail
would last a bunch of rotor owners about 500 years, a group buy
by a club would be a good way to go, as each member could get
a lifetime supply for a couple of bucks.  Any Mobil lubricant
distributor has it or can get it.

 Best regards, John  W5EME