K2JF's STSPlus problem

John,

 Your problem with STSPlus might be in your Keps.
How current are your elements for  FO-20? Try
this URL for current 2 line keps:

http://celestrak.com/NORAD/elements/index.html

Click on Master List. Save the text file to your
STSPlus directory and update your keps.

Also, if you haven't already, read through the file
 STSPlus.doc and see if you can find more info on
the error. I found this:

"..use F2 to select another satellite or press ESC
 to force STSPLUS to attempt the orbital calculations
regardless of whether or not the satellite may have
decayed. If the satellite is still in what STSPLUS
calculates is a possible orbit, the ground track
display will be displayed as usual. However, if the
 orbit has already decayed,STSPLUS may display a
BASIC Error and abort to DOS; if this occurs,
restart STSPLUS and select a different satellite
using F2 from the Main Menu."

 I checked the FO-20 keps from Celestrak and it is
less than a day old (98320).

 I ran my STSPlus and selected FO-20 and it is
working fine, so maybe that is your problem..

Good Luck!

Chris KH2PM
kh2pm@rocketmail.com
Conroe, Texas