0^0 - lets zero in on something else, alright? (pun intended)

Hey guys and gals,

	The point is moot. Let the program figure it out. Somehow, get
a zero in that spot and let it be.

I for one am getting tired of the private messages involved, including
two threatening letters - letters that make me want sell my equipment -
without bothering to check for privileges - and shred my license due to
the highhorse attitudes and "I'm better than you" bull.

Now, how about the RS-18 QSLs? Any idea how big I need to make that
SASE? (Self Abused Stomped Elephant) It gonna be a regular 3x5
postcard, or what?

--- May Peace and love be yours,
Poohbear/Brendan Keyport
poohbear@poohbear.net (Admin)