FO-20 glitch

I am experiencing a problem with bring up FO-20. I have all the Keps and
keep getting updates. I am using SSTPLUS for my satellite tracking program.
When I bring up the FO-20 satellite I get my picture and all the orbits but
on FO-20 I get "Basic Error = 6 Press any key to return to Dos" when I do
press any key I go out of the STSPLUS program back to DOS. This condition
does not happend on any other satellite and that paticular satellite lights
ups as it should. Anyone else having this problem?. Does anyone hava any
ideas as what is happening and how to cure the problem.. Thanks for taking
the time to read this message.....73 JOHN K2JF