Kansas City Tracker - missing rotor.dat file

Hi,

I am trying to text a second hand Kansas City Tracker card,....

Can someone send me a copy of their rotor.dat file that a KCT driver,
"drv.com" tries to read. I want to test the KCT card with the movenow.com
program.

I am using a Yasue G5400b rotor and a KCT card with the default port
settings. My radio is a 736r.

Also, is it possible to use the 32 bit version of wisp with KCT under
Windows NT.

Thanks for any help!,

Hank Heidt - N4AFL