Re: SEDSAT info. from JAPAN

Mineo

Thank you so very much for the data. We need data at this portion of the life of the bird badly.  I don't know the timing of your pass but if you can get the next pass it would be greatly helpful as well.

Just to let everyone know, uplink tests are continuing, so far with no results but we think most of the problems are operational in nature.  Jim White, Harold, Tim Cunningham, and Graham Radcliff have been wonderful help, thanks again

Dennis
KD4ETA

Get your PERSONALIZED START PAGE at http://personal.lycos.com