RE: AO-10 Keps

True any number except 0 to the 0 power equals 1.
The reason why this is not true of 0 is no number cannot be divided by 0.

Brief explanation of exponent math:

				X^3
				X^1

				X^2
				-----  =  X^2-2  =  X^0  = 1
				X^2

Any number divided by itself equals one.
But, if  X = 0, then an illegal operation occurs - division by 0.

73

George

kd4hua@amsat.org