Re: AO-10 Keps

-----Original Message-----
From: Roy Welch <rdwelch@swbell.net>
To: jfitzgerald@alum.wpi.edu <jfitzgerald@alum.wpi.edu>
Cc: amsat-bb@amsat.org <amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org>
Date: Sunday, November 15, 1998 11:25 PM
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] AO-10 Keps

Lets reword the problem. Zero to the zero power is the same as zero
multiplied by zero, zero times. In a rational number system, zero multiplied
by any other rational number is zero. Also zero multiplied by any number
zero times is still zero. But I think the original question was what is zero
log zero (or zero ln zero), which is one. And zero times one is zero :>)

Bobbie