K7RR on 145.79 (UGH!) MSAPRS

Sunday afternoon I started transmissions from Morro Bay North heading 350
degrees true---halfway between Portland and Seattle.
     I need confidence that the system is configured properly and further,
no interference to the satellite band is happening!  If so, call
immediately for that is the very reason why 145.79 was abandoned!
     The ERP is One KW and beaconing at one minute intervales starting a
few seconds after the minute.  Grid square in CM95ni.  30 meters is up and
running continuously as well for feedback messages.  If all else fails, do
try (805) 772 2132.  I will check E-mail   cbuttsch@slonet.org as
reasonable times.  Don't be shy, I need confidence that MSAPRS is
configured properly!  73  Cliff K7RR