Re: 6Y5MV

Hi Mike,

On 11/15/98 11:10 AM,  Mike73@aol.com of Mike73@aol.com wrote:
>I just worked 6Y5MV on AO-27. It's a club station in Jamaica. Because it was
>right at the end of my AO-27 window, I didn't have any time to get any QSL
>info. Anyone worked it before, or know who it might have been operating????
It was probably va3pk (Peter Gayle) who is visiting Jamaica
and working AO-27 fairly regularly this week.

You can reach him at <peter@speedline.ca> when he gets back or on AO-27 :)

Cheers,
Don VE3VRW

  D o g   P a r k   S o f t w a r e   L t d .

  email: dogpark@interlog.com
  www: http://www.interlog.com/~dogpark