Re: grease for rotors.

Hi All on the list!!

You might want to look for a product called NO-OX-ID "special".
This is I feel a bit better than Lubriplate. I work in a nuclear power
plant and I have used the no-ox when rebuilding pumps that come in direct
contact with salt water and years later when we had to tear them down to
rebuild them again the no-ox was still in place. Use it on the bearings and
also on any gaskets to seal them up. This way when you take it apart later,
you can reuse the gaskets.
NO-OX-ID is manufactured by Dearborn Chemical Co. I don't have the address
handy, but I can get it if you can't find it anywhere!

73, Bill N4XEO

E- Mail        mailto:stonehvn@gate.net
home page: http://www.qsl.net/n4xeo
F.A.D.C.A.: http://www.flnet.com/~crosby/fadca