RE: AO-10 Keps

These elements cause NOVA update satellite utility to crash here; can't
remember any other set of elements doing this.  I even tried cleaning them
up to:

Satellite: AO-10
Catalog number: 14129
Epoch time:     98318.86783
Inclination:        26.7600 deg
RA of node:         58.4820 deg
Eccentricity:     0.59972
Arg of perigee:    265.8370 deg
Mean anomaly:      216.5650 deg
Mean motion:     2.05838221 rev/day
Decay rate:         0.00    rev/day^2

but they still crash the program.

Don't know if its the decay rate of zero, the lack of an epoch revision, or
what, but they aren't working here.  I would have stuck in an epoch rev to
see what happened, but I'm not savy enough to know if putting in a dummy
variable would affect the accuracy, and am concerned that I would have lost
my current AO-10 keps in the experiment.

73 from
Roger Rehr  W3SZ ex-AA3QK ex-WA3JYM
mailto:rrehr@epix.net        FN20ah
http://www.epix.net/~rrehr
2 Merrymount Road, Reading, PA  19609
610.670.8687

  ftp://ftp.amsat.org/amsat/articles/g3ruh/a123.zip