AO-10 Keps

AO-10 continues to function well, with the exception of the usual QSB which
is better or worse at different portions of the orbit.  Strong signals were
heard last night, event out at apogee.

James Miller and I have obtained additional ranging values and tweaked the
AO-10 keps.  Here is an updated set of elements.  The initial set I posted
had a typo which set the value of decay to "0.0 e0", which, of course is
mathmatically equal to "1".  The decay rate should be set to zero for these
elements.

Satellite: AO-10
Catalog number: 14129
Epoch time:     98 318.86783
Inclination:        26.7600 deg
RA of node:         58.4820 deg
Eccentricity:     0.59972
Arg of perigee:    265.8370 deg
Mean anomaly:      216.5650 deg
Mean motion:     2.05838221 rev/day
Decay rate:         0.00    rev/day^2

The article James wrote describing ranging can be found in the Amsat
Journal (US) Vol 20 No.5, Sep/Oct 1997 and elsewhere, and the article can
be downloaded from:

  ftp://ftp.amsat.org/amsat/articles/g3ruh/a123.zip