KO-23 quality

For those guys who (like me) had abandoned KO-23 until the spacecraft
gets back in eclipses (because of wide deviation) may I suggest you take
another look at the bird.

I just had an almost perfect pass. I don't know why this is although I
note that the frequency is about 5 KHz lower than I would usually have
expected; possible reasons for this are i) its a different transmitter,
and ii) maybe the fault fixed itself although the deviation is still wide
enough that an extra frequency offset is useful. Instantrak tells me that
the s/c is *still* in permanent sunlight.

73
Richard W L Limebear G3RWL
g3rwl@amsat.org
FOC # 1188