grease for rotors.

For the person who was asking about what type of grease to use on
this elevation rotors.
   The last time this came around on the bbs I believe one of the
"brand names to use" catagories centered on the
Lubriplate general purpose/low temp/marine grease.
It can usually be picked up at your local GI Joes / BI Mart /
marinia's.
   I would bet you can order it right over the web for  marine
dealers like Overton's.  If you don't have a marinia or local
outdoor type chain store handy you can do a search of online marine
dealers.
    Hope it helps. I've used lubriplate for years putting engines
together.
         73, Mike  KA7HBB