Conflict dos program and elevator

Hi

I just recently upgraded to a pentium 350, I installed the KCT/T card and it
appears to be working okay.

The problem I have is when I run a Dos base program through windows 98, when
you execute the program it for some unknown reason the elevator of my yaesu
KR-5400B starts to increase.

Have checked for possible conflicts with IRQ and address there does not seem
to be any confict.

Wonder if anyone else has experienced the problem.

Dennis
VK2DOR
Scone Australia QF57KX