VOXSAT 1 donation

Attetion please,

Amsat LU is in the last phase for launch VOXSAT 1 its next satellite
for radio amateurs worldwide service.
VOXSAT 1 will go inside a russian satellite like AO-21, for launch next
year.

The satellite modes will be:

1 Cross Band FM repeater,(like AO-27), UHF up / VHF down.
2 Parrot UHF up / VHF down.
3 Broadcast Voice,FAX,SSTV, (like sputnik 41).
4 CW Telemetry modulate FM.

The VHF output power for the downlink repeater TX is two watts, and four
for the broadcast TX.
Our local organization made a monetary effort for complete it like
when it help with AMSAT NA to finish the first four microsats in 1989.
We have few members for support the launch cost,(satellite transport,
travels, etc), We need your help too.

AMSAT LU made a certified for give to all who make a minimum donation
of u$S 10, for those that make a U$S 100 donation or more his callsign
will be engrave in the first cover of the satellite.

You can watch parts of voxsat at the following address:

http://members.xoom.com/Amsat_LU

If you want to be part of this proyect sent your donation to:

Gustavo Carpignano
M. Rosas 2044
1828 Banfield
Argentina
fax: 54-1-202-1168

Checks or money orders should be made out to my name.

Any questions I'll be qrv to answer it.

Thanks for your help.

Gustavo Carpignano, LW2DTZ
AMSAT LU vp