Re: Re: [sarex] Sputnik

Authorized by...

Just send a your QSL with your call and when you listen the satellite.

With you QSL, you send an envelopp with your adress already writen to avoid
any
mistake

Don't put a stamp on this letter. this was a mistake when I write this.

Put also an IRC ( that you can by in US post office)

To resume :
In the letter sent to the QSL manager, you put:

1. Your QSL
2. an envellop with you adrress already writen
3. 1 ( or 2) IRC

It's all.

Wait the end of life of the satellite and you will receive a QSL.

F6FAO

____________________________ Separateur Reponse
________________________________
Objet : [amsat-bb] Re: [sarex] Sputnik
Auteur :
/DDV=kc5los@juno.
com/DDT=HPMEXT1/S=kc5los/OU=BSFX1/O=ALCATEL/P=ALCANET/A=ATLAS/C
=FR/ a x400
Date :    13/11/98 08:20

That is what I was thinking....

here is a address I come accross...

AMSAT France
QSL Spoutnik 41
14 bix rue des Gourlis
F-92500 RUEIL-MAISON
France

They ask you send a report if possible   date/time/freq

The thing I need to know is ... I am new to QSLing execpt in the
states...

can someone help me get a report sent so that I can get a card...

They say send a SASE and 2 IRCs.

How do I go by doing that... I know that I can buy the IRCs at the post
office but... I have never sent a Self addressed stamped envelope...
(feeling alittle childish in my young age... and comnig of age into
computers... I have done most of my stuff electronically and never had
the use of sending a SASE)

If someone can bail me out...would appreciate it...hehe....