Re: [sarex] Sputnik

That is what I was thinking....

here is a address I come accross...

AMSAT France
QSL Spoutnik 41
14 bix rue des Gourlis
F-92500 RUEIL-MAISON
France

They ask you send a report if possible   date/time/freq

The thing I need to know is ... I am new to QSLing execpt in the
states...

can someone help me get a report sent so that I can get a card...

They say send a SASE and 2 IRCs.

How do I go by doing that... I know that I can buy the IRCs at the post
office but... I have never sent a Self addressed stamped envelope...
(feeling alittle childish in my young age... and comnig of age into
computers... I have done most of my stuff electronically and never had
the use of sending a SASE)

If someone can bail me out...would appreciate it...hehe....