My WISP do not KISS !!!

Hi friends,

Thank you very much for the help given in my problem related to updating KEPS in WISP. I got it going with your kind help.

Now, I have another problem. I think my WISP dosn't get the modem (telereader TNC-241)  in to the KISS mode. I used a terminal programe to check the KISS mode of the TNC before and after a WISP / MSPE session and found that, KISS is OFF after the session all the time even though I make it on before the session with the terminal program.

And I do not copy the AO-16  or any other 1200 satellite properly. I am struggling to come up on the air. Pse help me. i am a newcomer to this field.

kamal
4S7AB.

Amateur radio Station 4S7AC operated by 4S7AB
Operator 4S7AB (kamal)
QTH : Colombo, Sri lanka.
home email : 4s7ab@amsat.org  (pse use the office email 4s7ac@accmt.ac.lk)  / Phone 94-77-315630