Re: G3RUH 16 Turn Helix

James wrote an article on the 70 cm helix antennas in Wireless
World some time ago.
I have it and can send copies to those that want it for an SASE.
My address is good in any callbook.

You can purchase (could purchase) the antenna from him as a kit.

I suspect you should contact Contact him directly
(g3ruh@amsat.org) for details.

Enjoy,

Eric W3DQ
Washington, DC