Station Program Problem

Has anyone seen the following problem with the Station Program:

	"The satellite 'SAREX/MIR could not be found in the database."

I have followed the instructions that came with the program.  I am just playing with it right now, and I can access everything I need to except for MIR.  The problem is occurring after I have:

	1:  Configuring SAREX/MIR console modes,
	2:  Opening the SAREX/MIR satellite by going to File, Open, the selecting (SAREX/MIR),
	3:  The error message pops up after I select my definition (currently MIR RS-18) from the "drop-down" menu.

Can I just add SAREX/MIR to the Access database?  If so, what is the information needed for SAREX/MIR in the database?

Thanks.

Joel B. Black, KS4AW
jbblack@mindspring.com