Sound card input/output voltages?

Hi,

Does anyone have the maximum safe input voltages for the line and mic inputs
to a SB AWE 32 sound card?  I can probably figure it out empirically from
looking at the ADC values, but it would be easier, and safer, to use the
recommended values.  My OEM documentation is very complete in most areas of
normal use, but it has absolutely no hardware data besides jumper settings.
I would feel a bit more comfortable with some hardware input limiting as
well.

Alan
WA4SCA