Sputnik 41 reception

Hello dear sat fan's

Yesterday at 22:50 UTC RS18 passes I was ready with my equipment and I
succeed to received it in well conditions. The peak of the signal was 59+10
dB. The telemetry tone was 1257Hz as I could see with Cool Edit. I use the
prediction for MIR and it works OK(I don't see any delay).
RIG was TEN-TEC 1210 transverter, TS-450S/AT, 5/8 wipe antenna with 10
meters of 50 OHMS cable.
It was a good pass on my side. Also I could receive it on my TH-215 handy
with it's original antenna with 58.
I make some WAV file with the messages from the bird and I try to put it on
my web page today.

http://members.tripod.com/~YO3FFF

All the best and good listening of Sputnik!

73 de YO3FFF
Cristi