Re: Survey - Which Yagi Beam Combo is best?

Answers from W3DQ, Washington, DC

1 g -   M-Square 2MCP14/G3RUH 16 turn helix...the best and by
far the mose robust 70cm antenna I've ever used

2 - see above.  The M-Square is mechanically superior to the
KLM, and the G3RUH is impressive!

3 -a

4 -a  again, see above!