Re: Predicted Passes over USA in EST

For the first week it will be almost identical to Mir +/- 5 mins.

Greg

At 10:30 PM 11/10/98 EST, Keith N. Thews wrote:
>Dear Amsat-BB,
>  Now that Sputnik-41 us flying, what is the predicted passes for the
>United States for Night #01 (11-11-98).  Please let me know (with times
>in Eastern STD Time.)
>
>Keith Thews
>     (Also, I have 145.81 and .815 in my scanner, which should be the
>best of the two since there has been varing frequencies mentioned.
>kthews@juno.com

*  I once had a life, now I have a                 *
*  computer and a modem...                         *
*  Gregory S. Williams                             *
*  ke4hsm@icx.net                                  *
*  http://user.icx.net/~ke4hsm/index.html          *
*  http://user.icx.net/~ke4hsm/skywarn.html        *
*  http://user.icx.net/~ke4hsm/twiar.html          *