RS-18, orbit #2

Hi again

This is a busy night over europe, hi!
I just heard RS-18 again (0123-0132z, 11th November),
with much better signals (the orbit was almost overhead my qth).
Good audio quality on all recordings and signal went up S7 on my yagi.
I could also heard it with my "walkie" (TH-G71, original rubber
antenna)!!!
Great fun, in did! But I have to go sleep now :)

Congratulations again to all RS-18 team for the outstanding job!
Felicitacions!

73 F.Costa, CT1EAT