More Questions

First, thanks to those of you that sent me information on the FODTrack ckt. board.

Now, on to more questions.  First, every hamfest I have ever been to (albeit not many) have had an AMSAT table set up.  This weekend is the Montgomery, AL Hamfest.  Can anyone tell me if there will be an AMSAT table at Montgomery?

Now, I have a follow-up question - if AMSAT will have a table - can I purchase The Station program there?  In the program that I downloaded, I can't find any place that tells me where to purchase the software other than "a donation to AMSAT."

Thanks.

Joel B. Black, KS4AW
jbblack@mindspring.com