Re: FO-29 PASS

John,

I heard you tuning and calling.  I came back to you a few times.  Were you
hearing your downlink?  Unfortunately, most ops on the Fuji birds congregate
from 435.850 - 435.860 :-).  Gets messy at times, but from my experience, the
FO birds are well used in North America.  We have been working a few Europeans
on FO-20 on the first evening pass.  They seem to congregate on 435.860 or
higher. I never hear any Central/South American or Carribean users except
Alain, FG5GI in Guadaloupe.  Where are the other stations to our south?

Hope this helps!  73, Mike kf4fdj@amsat.org