KO-23

Hi Gang,

     KO-23 was copyable today with my IC-821H, albeit the downlink freq was
a tad low.  A pleasant surprise, since my TNC couldn't decode it yesterday
and it was my understanding that due to a known flaw, it would be December
before the bird cooled off and the TX deviation returned to normal.  Anyone
have a theory about this?

     On another subject, I'm curious about what all that neat, cryptic
stuff flying up the MSPE screen is while a bird is in view.  I know what
"OK" is, but there are lines that start with HIT, CPE, EIS, DASHPRO, SPIN9
and DIST followed by letters, numbers and punctuation.  I tried those terms
on WiSP's help file, but no luck.  Could someone tell me where I can
research this?

TNX and 73, Ken

Ken Freedman
AKA N1QQV/QRP  ARRL VE, QRP-L, AMSAT