Re: 9600 Baud PACSAT NEWBEE Observations

As a WISP user (from the past few years, not lately) I never had problems
downloading my personal files because WISP prioritizes them and ensures
that mine get to my station before other files.  The downloading of the
directory is automatic and, I believe, makes use of other directory
downloads that other stations initiate.  The WISP program does ask for
fills, though.

John W. Wilson, KN4HX
z004391b@bcfreenet.seflin.lib.fl.us