Antenna Advice

Hello All

I would like to get back on the Micro SATs and would like some antenna
recommendations.  I've got an old KLM set of circular polarized antennas
which are not up in the air, but want to see if there is a better way to go.
The KLM's are more of an Ao13 setup with lots of gain and lots of long boom,
I'd like something a little more compact.

So what sort of antennas are suitable for the microsats  ? Comments and real
world experience greatly appreciated.

Steve
N6CRR