Re: Skeds Wanted for ND, WY, AK, and DE

Hi Randy & Group...

I took down my antennas in North Dakota (DN98) last week. They're in a trailer out
here (EN37CJ) in my shop waiting for the chance to go up. I'm looking forward to
getting them back on the air here at my new QTH. I'm suffering from severe radio
withdrawal. (Ouch!)

Last week the utility company told me that I'd have to pay $2000 to have service
wires that cross my yard placed underground. I've got some of my own ideas on that
subject but one way or the other, they have to go before the antennas go up. (Hmm.
I know I packed a chainsaw somewhere....)

I still have my Arrow antenna and would be willing to do a sked for North Dakota
around Christmas if you are still in need. Since the antennas are down now, it
would have to be on AO-27 also. Let me know. I'm always happy to help people get
North Dakota for WAS. (Besides, I still have 300 ND QSL's left over..)

Good luck & 73!
Mark Fossum - N0NSV