Re: Skeds Wanted for ND, WY, AK, and DE

At 12:35 PM 11/7/98 EST, K5OE@aol.com wrote:
>As you can probably guess, these are the states still blank on my WAS-
>Satellite form.  Anybody out there planning/willing to work the LEO's this
>weekend?  Please respond directly to K5OE@aol.com.

I can't this weekend but I could go to WY on my way to Ogden sometime next
week and work you on AO-27.  I could also work you on FO-20 or FO-29 sometime.

>tnx es 73,
>Jerry, K5OE
>Houston, TX, EL29

If you would go over and work me from EL39 and/or up to EM21 I would go to
WY anytime for you!

Sorry you missed me when I was in WY, AK and DE in the past.  Next summer
I may be on from ND!

73, Randy N7SFI