Skeds Wanted for ND, WY, AK, and DE

As you can probably guess, these are the states still blank on my WAS-
Satellite form.  Anybody out there planning/willing to work the LEO's this
weekend?  Please respond directly to K5OE@aol.com.

First choice is RS-13, FO-20/29 are FB, last choice is AO-27, but I'm flexible
(just not a big gun); even can work RS-15 (CW) and AO-10 near perigee if you
like a challenge.  Let me know your preference for bird, mode, and time.

tnx es 73,
Jerry, K5OE
Houston, TX, EL29