Re: Ko-23

Hi,

>    & KO-25 ok. Has anyone else had this problem. My clock was only off 9

	Yes, I am receiving KO-23 with just the same signal as KO-25 (S-9) but I
get nothing from KO-23 and everything from KO-25!.
	I see a strong signal indication on my S-meter, but the TNC does not
detect a good data carrier on it.
	KO-23 was off some weeks ago with no signal at all, then it worked OK
until yesterday (5/11) when its' signal became 'ill'.

	73 de Fernando, CX6DD.