Re: More Mobile 9600 Baud Station

I may be able to come up with some information from the AMSAT
conference docs and the docs I reviewed for the P3G for P3D
booklet. The folks who really know, i.e., those who did the antenna
designs for P3D, are the ones to ask but are pretty busy right
now, I'd imagine.

The dimensions AND the dielectric constants of the materials are
critical in these designs. There have been some patch antenna designs
presented at the CSVHF conferences as well. I'll take a look.

Best 73's
-- Paul wa0rse@amsat.org