afsk/psk

Hi all,

Does anyone know or have experience with the use of sound cards (SB16 or
Vibra16 chip) for 1200 AFSK / 9600 PSK G3RUH modem use.  For example, I
have seen the FlexNet program manual and it will do these modes full
duplex... but how do I implement sat protocols etc.?  I am just now
planning to get setup for these modes.  (group B and C of digital sat
guide, (ive had success with group A))

It seems that this type of setup could save 100's of dollars.  OR, is this
route just not useable for sats?

Any suggestions and help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks
KC2BBU
Chris