FT-847 for 1.2 and 2.4?

We are planning to purchase a FT-847 for our satellite setup. The problem I
see is that it doesn't have 1.2 Ghz available, so I think we should plan to
use transverters to get 1.2 TX and 2.4 RX. So the question is do you know
if this is possible, even if the FT-847 doesn't have a transverter port?,
do you know if the high minimum power of this rig would permit to use it
with transverters?. In a sentence, is this rig usable for a 1.2 TX and 2.4
RX with tranverters?, if so, which would be the recommended transverters.

	Eduardo/EA2BAJ