Re: 11/4 SEDSAT Update(possible spurious data in current sensor

On Wed, 4 Nov 1998, Harold Price wrote:

> high.  The kernel when just running PHT is asleep most of the time.  This
> assume that you are using the version of the kernel that sleeps - there was
> a version for testing on the ICE at UAH that had the HLT patched out.
>
> Harold

I am familiar with that build of the kernel and can assure you that the
version that is in SEDSAT is not hthat HLT-less version.

It would not work otherwise

Harold added a routine to the kernel we are using to restart the
watchdog; that and only that version of the kernel will run SEDSAT and no
other version (to my knowledge) was ever built. (the HLT-removal code
could not reset the watchdog)

-Curt