Amsat LU need help

Dear Amsaters

Amsat LU is preparing the last phase for launch it next satellite for all the
radio amateur comunity. VOXSAT I, it 'll go inside a russian satellite, like
AO-21, for launch next year.
The satellite modes are :

1 CROSS BAND FM REPEATER,  UHF UP /VHF DW
2 PARROT MODE (VHF)
3 VOICE , FAX, SSTV BROADCAST (VHF).
4 CW MODULATE TLM (VHF)

The output power of the vhf tx repeater is 2 watts, and 4 watts for the
broadcast tx.
You can watch parts of it at http://members.xoom.com/Amsat_LU
I worked with others volunters in this project for long time for complete it.
Our local organization made a monetary effort for complete too. We have few
members for support the launch cost,(satellite transport, travels, etc).

Please, can you help us. Amsat LU made a certificate for all who donate money
for this final phase, only u$s 10, for those that donate u$s 100 or more his
callsign will travel on board the satellite.

Any questions  I 'll be qrv to answer it.

Thanks for your support.

73

Gustavo Carpignano, lw2dtz@amsat.org
AMSAT LU vp