Oscar 10

Hello Space Cadets,

Oscar 10 seems to be coming back to life!  Yesterday
the 3rd of November from about 2015 to 2050Z I was able
to hear my own signal quite well on the downlink, as
high as S-5 on the meter at times.  Called CQ for a
half hour, finally had a nice QSO with W4FJ in Virginia.

It's still a little drifty, maybe too much for using the
CW filter, but plenty good copy.

Time to light up those rigs and get back with the program!

John, K6YK

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]