Oscar 10

Hello Space Cadets,

Oscar 10 seems to be coming back to life!  Yesterday
the 3rd of November from about 2015 to 2050Z I was able
to hear my own signal quite well on the downlink, as
high as S-5 on the meter at times.  Called CQ for a
half hour, finally had a nice QSO with W4FJ in Virginia.

It's still a little drifty, maybe too much for using the
CW filter, but plenty good copy.

Time to light up those rigs and get back with the program!

73,
John, K6YK
CM-97