AMSAT NETS IN DENVER?

Hi All. It looks like I'll be working in the Denver area for a few
months, and I was wondering if there are any AMSAT NETS that I can check
into. I managed to lose my issue of the AMSAT Journal that listed all the
nets, so if you have any frequencies and net times , I'll thank you in
advance.
 While I'm thinking of it. Are there any museums or institutes that are
space related in the Denver area that may be worth looking into?
 And what about EOSS? Aren't you  folks in the Denver area? Any info you
can provide will be appreciated.. 73 and Thanks..de Doug KA8QCU
email	   ka8qcu@juno.com
packet	ka8qcu@wb8swf.#semi.mi.usa.na