Spoutnik 41

     The name of RS17-2 has been given for the nex Spoutnik 41.
     I would like to say that I am going to speak with Sergej to give the
     name RS 18 and not RS17-2.

     I prefere to keep the name RS 17-2 for the spare model of Spoutnik 40
     still on board of MIR. I hope than we could have the oportunity to
     have this spare satellite launch in space in the year 1999.

     F6FAO