Re: Mobile 9600 Baud Station

I really am flattered. I will put details & pictures up on a web page soon.
The original quest that resulted in the 3 turnstiles antennas (10m, 2m,
70cm) was to establish a satellite link between a High Power Rocket launch
event and some Boy Scouts on the East Coast. The whole thing had to be
portable.

I will let you guys know when the page is up.

Warmest Regards

Christopher Cox
KC8FRJ