Formula Wanted

This is a little off the wall, but since this group is so good and
knowledgeable, I thought I would ask an airplane piloting question.

Does anybody have the formula that will calculate the course you must
fly and your ground speed if you know your true course, true air speed,
wind direction and wind speed?

I have some pilot calculators that do this calculation, but I would like

to do my own on a spread sheet, and would like the formula.

Thanks in advance.

ALSO!   FOR SALE:

I have a Pac Comm PSK-1 that I have never used. I will probably never
use it, as my interests are more voice than digital.

I am asking $150 for it.

You may contact me direct at jrmalin@ibm.net  or  n2hv@juno.com

Jerry Malin, N2HV
AMSAT LM-794